TechSpot

Hello there!!!

By alienation
Apr 25, 2007
  1. Hi,

I'm alienation, from the Philippines. I'm a newbie and I heard that this site has the best IT tech minds, that's why I wanted to join this community to further enhance my knowledge and and perhaps learn more things about computer, also because my work is also related to IT.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

Hi and welcome.

4. alienation

alienation TS Rookie Topic Starter

How can i post a message with an attachment?

i've read the one that was posted some time ago, something about bugcheck, and that your replies are helpful to him.

i just want to ask you about the problem of my computer, and if ever, i want to post the dump files that was created so that you can review it and maybe can come up with a great solution.

thanks,
    alienation

5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

After you`ve finished writing your thread/post, scroll down the page until you see the Manage Attachments button. Click on it and browse to the file you wish to attach. Click open, followed by the Upload file button. When you`ve finished attaching files, close the manage attachments window and click the submit button.

Regards Howard :)

6. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hello alienation, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.