Hello to everyone!

By inkedcelticlady
Mar 10, 2007
  1. I am quite new at just about everything having to do with my computer! I purchased a Dell Dimension 5150 back in December 2006. A gift to my Sims 2 actually! Am perusing the forums looking for issues with graphics cards and pci express slots....thanks for having me!
  2. thunderthor_200

thunderthor_200 TS Rookie

hello 2 u .I just joined up 2
  3. inkedcelticlady

inkedcelticlady TS Rookie Topic Starter

I am hoping to learn a bit about my computer by joining this group. I guess you could call me a geek wanna be! (at my age I don't know if that is appropriate!
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

5. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)
  6. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,975   +9

Welcome to Techspot :wave: !
  7. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any problems. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  8. madthai

madthai TS Rookie

Hello From Boston

Hi all,
    I have been coming to this site often, and have found relief many times
    when I had exhausted hope for a fix. I am very happy to have joined and thank you for having me.
  9. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello madthai and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you.

Be sure to checkout the links in my post above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.