TechSpot

Hello TS Community :D.

By Shadowhawk
Aug 1, 2006
  1. I'm a tech who thrives on cleaning systems Inside-Out... I've spent the last 10 years giving online/on-the-phone assistance, removing too many *pests* to count :).
    I've spent some time upgrading systems, but primarily work with "software" (firewalls,anti-virus,security,diagnostics, etc...). I like working with "Much Older" systems, proving that some of 'em can still run (w/ EDO memory also) on "today's" internet.
    I'll be getting two Sempron 3200+'s in about a month, but am currently running a Cyrix 233MII on a DELHI III w/ 192mb DIMM, w/ XP Pro in 1024x768, 40Gig HD, On-Board ATI 3D Rage IIc AGP w/ DSL. I've been cleaning viral issues of just about every caliber from systems, and have personally used several brands of software (learning "hardcore" from "hype"). If there's any question about virus removal, firewalls or security, I'll see what I can do to assist you :).
    ~Shadowhawk

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Shadowhawk and welcome to Techspot.

Good to have you onboard.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. papirin

papirin TS Rookie

Hello I'm Papirin,I know how to assemble Desktops,and I will like to learn how to fix
    laptops or notebooks,I know how to change there hard discs,memories,and today I try to open my acer 4520 laptop because in the BIOS you read PXE-61 Media test failure,check cable
    PXE-MOF: Exiting NVIDIA Boot Agent

4. austin-tech

austin-tech TS Rookie

Welcome :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.