TechSpot

Hello TS!

By The_Jargon
May 11, 2006
  1. Hello TS! I'm obviously new here, and I'd like to take the time to introduce myself.

My name's Jackson, but I prefer to be noted as Jargon; don't ask where Jargon came from, because I couldn't tell ya'. I just happen to live next to one of the most seismically active area in the US, which is north-west Oregon. Besides the occasional quake, we get a lot of LAN parties around here, which really gives me a reason to love my location! For as big as this community is, I'm suprised a "Introduce Yourself" board actually exists, figuring that not many care about someone unless they have a significant participation in their life.

Not to ramble here, but I've been into PCs/gaming for a solid two years now, which is an anniversary in my opinion. I wouldn't dare call myself an expert, or even mediocre, but I'm not a newb. I couldn't tell you my experience with computers, or if I really know what I'm talking about... only that I care about what I preach. Enough about me, what I'd really like to know is more about this community and it's members. I'm a very social person, and love meeting new people and gaining new relationships; please feel free to drop me a line now and then.

Thanks,
    the name's Jargon

2. Spike

Spike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,168

:wave: Hi there Jargon! Welcome to Techspot! :wave:

I like you already - you said the C word. lol. This place is definitely more than just a help forum to many of us (though it is a darned good one at that), it is most definitely a community, and I hope you continue to see it as such too.

Do loose network cables present a significant problem where you are by any chance? lol

3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello The_Jargon and welcome to Techspot.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.