By pak yanto
Jun 21, 2008
  1. hi, i am new here. i like to introduce my self to all of you. i want to know about computer, so i try to be a member here becouse i like verymuch read anythings about computer. my name pak yanto, and i live in indonesia. thank's
  2. Daproblemis

Daproblemis TS Rookie Posts: 46

This is a reat place to learn.

Best wishes,

3. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 476

Hello pak yanto and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's 2008 updated Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum.

Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here

Jacob(credit to Blind Dragon for post)
  4. pak yanto

pak yanto TS Rookie Topic Starter

hello larryiam,
    thank's so much you've posted to me, i'm glad to know you. i'm sure i'll feel better and enjoy in this forum, so please teach me all about this forum. i live in a little town named salatiga. thank's
  5. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 476

To access technical support you will need to go to Here into the appropriate forum for any problems you may have.

You can also access many online TechSpot guides Here

Please read all guidlines and TOS Here before posting.

Guide to Making a Good Post/Thread

Also it is customary to post your system specs in your Profile

You will need to have a look at the individual -->Forums

Then click on the most appropriate forum title for your computer issue.

As an example --> Windows OS

Inside each of these individual forums you will find a --> New Thread button.

As an example --> Windows OS New Thread.

Then write the Title in (eg Windows won't start)) And then the Message (eg I have a Dell computer, that pops up message... )
    The more detailed information that you provide in your message, the easier it will be for support members to help provide the best answer.

Enjoy Your Stay :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.