By animechick
Apr 9, 2004
  1. Um yea well hello. I was looking for info on trying to remove my operating system and reuploading it using disc I was given upon purchase, cause Iwas hit with worm that destroyed critical files. Was hoping someone could help me out here not sure though.
  2. animechick

animechick TS Rookie Topic Starter

Oh yeah, meant to tell ya what sort of sytem Im working with. I have an gateway PC with windows XP home edition. Hope that helps a bit.
  3. Jeffrey Bryan

Jeffrey Bryan TS Rookie

animechick; do u still have issues with your system
    If you do You will need information on the type of system that your current system was running on if it was NTFS system or was it running on a seperate system if just on XP then you should be able to format the current drive and wipe it out then reinstall the original disk or if you have an original disk that came with the computer you should be able to just restore the computer to it's original state when you received it
    please let me know if this helps
  4. lowman

lowman TS Rookie Posts: 380

Welcome aboard animechick...and for the future, please poet questions in the proper forum, where they can be addressed in the quickest manner.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.