TechSpot

Hello

By christery969
Jun 17, 2009
  1. I just wrote something and it disappeared so I don't know if this will do the same. Seems I have to have 10 visitors to post a message and I only have 0, which by my count is right. I hope this message will be ok. Looking for help right now. I'll be more literate later. Thank you.

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Welcome, Christery969... we hope to learn a lot from you.
    First on the agenda is to find time to read all the guides listed under the Techspot logo at the top top of the screen... they will help you in a myriad of ways... then beging reading and posting...

3. christery969

christery969 TS Rookie Topic Starter

I have an age old problem that I am sure you dealt with before. Seems a virus has made it's home on my PC, in the memory area to be exact and I can't extract it. So with your years of experience and great wisdom would you be so kind as to assist me in removing the unwanted ghost. It is a Packed Rolex virus, by the name of Skynetpmbqqbhe.dll and a new addition to the family is Skynetaequefrs.sys. I have never had a virus problem like this before and would appreciate your response to this action. Thank you and kindness regards.

4. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

I would re-post your problem in a new link... as some of the real whizzes about infestations will not see your inquiry under "Hello"

5. christery969

Thanks

I obviously made an error in the posting. After giving all my talented literary skill to the greeting post it just disappeared and I was sure if the one you saw was going to make the same Hudini trick. Well I will start again thanks for you time

6. christery969

Working to make Skynet virus, Packed Rolex go away.

I have an age old problem that I am sure you dealt with before. Seems a virus has made it's home on my PC, in the memory area to be exact and I can't extract it. So with your years of experience and great wisdom would you be so kind as to assist me in removing the unwanted ghost. It is a Packed Rolex virus, by the name of Skynetpmbqqbhe.dll and a new addition to the family is Skynetaequefrs.sys. I have never had a virus problem like this before and would appreciate your response to this action. Thank you and kindness regards. I tried to use the standard virus reader, but I couldn't disable the AVG program to allow freedom for the necessary information retrieval. So my hang up at this time to disable the AVG program in order to continue with the virus eratification. Thanks

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.