By Krucial
Jan 29, 2010
  1. Hi my name is Da'Karrie i'm new to this site i found it after typing in the error message i recieved on my computer an help I can get is very much appreciated. I have a Dell Inspiron 2200 an the error message i am getting is:

STOP:0x00000050 (0xE1A15734,0x00000001,0x80533305,0x00000002)
  2. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,682   +86

This page from microsoft explains errors relating to this error code.

It says that "This problem may occur if there is a conflict between Windows XP SP1 and the display adapter drivers that are currently installed".

You can try the steps microsoft's support has elaborated; or you can uninstall your current display drivers; download the more updated one from your notebook supplier i.e. dell and install them.

I have no idea which OS you are talking about but from the model # of that dell I am assuming it must be XP (but which service pack?).
  3. Krucial

Krucial TS Rookie Topic Starter

It is windows XP it was downloading the service pack 3 wen it happen an now I can't move past the blue error screen. How can I get past the blue screen in order to uninstall the drivers?
  4. Archean

1. Try booting into safe mode you can do this by pressing F8 just before the windows xp start screen splashes.

2. Or, you can choose to boot with 'Last Good Known Configuration'.
  5. Krucial

Krucial TS Rookie Topic Starter

I tried both of those an it still gives me the blue screen??
  6. Archean

I've been searching around bit more and found out that Stop 0x50 message indicates that requested data was not in memory.

Therefore, the system generates an exception error when using a reference to an invalid system memory address.

Causes include incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) or defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) might cause Stop 0x50 messages.

Hence, it will be good idea to check your system's ram as well, you can download memtest86+ from another computer burn its image on a cd and run it from that.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.