By sequoia
Mar 10, 2010
  1. I'm a retired computer person , I have been a systems engineer, CNE, unix administrator,programer , tech support specialist. and I get called to help friends and my family to help solve their computer problems. I will post soon with the problem my sister-in-law has on her system.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...