TechSpot

Hello!

By Photog
Sep 6, 2004
  1. Just wanted to say hello.

I've been searching for some tech info on video cards and motherboards for a few days now and finally found TechSpot. Nice site! Good questions, good responses. Some of the respondents really seem to do some extensive research to help folks solve their tech issues!

On a personal note, I'm 50+, learned programming back in the days of punch cards and used to be able to tweak PCs back in the IBM XT days. I haven't looked inside a PC in years, but since taking up digital phoptography I'm trying to learn once again. This time, how to process digital images. Looks like this site may be just the place.

Thanks.

2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Welcome, enjoy your stay :)

3. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 7,058   +645

Welcome aboard, I'm glad to hear you like what you see ;)

4. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

I think you will find TechSpot fun and informative at the same time. Feel free to ask questions, and we'll do our best to get them answered quickly.

5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Photog welcome to Techspot. I`m sure you`ll find answers to all your questions here they`re a good bunch of lads and lasses. All the best mate Regards Howard:grinthumb

6. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hey there, pleased to meet you.

7. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Hi there! :)

8. Akio

Akio TS Rookie Posts: 249

Hey! Seems your from Seattle too! Hahaha, welcome.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.