TechSpot

Hello :)

By MrGaribaldi
Apr 9, 2003
  1. Hello, my name is Erik, and I'm an alcoholic...

Oops, wrong forum ;) :D

I'm 22 y.o., and live in Norway...
    Got into computing when I was 7 (with a friends 8086), and has been hooked since that...
    My first own system was a C64 with a tape recorder (later switched to floppy)

Bought my first system 96/97...
    It was a Dell Dimension P100c with a whooping 1 GB harddrive, 16mb ram, S3 trio 32/64, quad speed cdrom...
    I oc'ed it from 100Mhz to 133 after a couple of months to beat a friends p120...

Got net access shortly after, and the rest is history...

:)

2. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

My name is Alex, born in Moscow in 1981

I only did one year of computer lessons (Dos/ Win3.11/TP) in 1993 in Moscow and then got my first computer in 1998, so i can seem pretty new in this digital world, but as some people can confirm (Didou) I'm not too bad though :D

Don't forget to visit my wonderful website :p (link in the sig !)

Cya around :D

3. Ben713

Ben713 TS Rookie

Hello

I am always looking for a good resource as well as helping others with computer issues. I have been building and programming PC's since they have been available to the consumer. Built 1st system ion 1980, I am knowledgeable in DOS, Windoze (all versions) BSD, Linux ( All flavors) My home systems (5) run Mandriva PowerPack2007 (1) Windoze (wifes PC).

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.