By jstam
Jun 5, 2003
  1. :confused:

I'm new way of

I'm a college teacher with a pretty good understanding of computers....but not an expert. Need some help.

Just joined road runner and am accessing my work email via outlook. I can connect to the server and get into my mailbox but it won't open any of the messages in my box (shows error on the page). Any ideas?
  2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Very interesting, I believe that all of those years ago I found my way here through a Google search as well. And then I just kind of stayed. Perhaps you will too.

If you are looking for help, you will find a number of very helpful people here. You will also find some completely and utter nutcases but sometimes even they have been known to come up with something interesting.

As to your problem, it might have been helpful if you have actually posted the error mesage in question. My psychic abilities are not functioning properly at this precise moment ;)
  3. jstam

jstam TS Rookie Topic Starter

The message flashes at the bottom left of the screen when the cursor moves to a certain location...that's the best I can do. It appears to change the text slightly in the subject line when I click on it but doesn't open it or allow me to send new mail.
  4. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Welcome to Techspot forums

Problem solved - help with outlook.

Please don't double post in the future.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.