By beri
May 9, 2007
  1. hello everyone, im beri a cool kid hehe, well not a spammer or anything like that. i enjoy computers and learning about them. hope to meet some nice helpful people here :)
  2. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

Hi there beri and welcome to techspot. =)

Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I enjoy learning about computers too and have learned alot since I've joined. Hope its the same for you. =)

Do check out the following threads when you are free. They will help make your experience here a more enjoyable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Your friendly Momok =)
  3. Rickman45

Rickman45 TS Rookie

Hey Beri ! , I am Rickman45 here at Techspot! You came to the right place to
    find valuable information and it also allows you to help others when you can
    put your advice on what worked for you if you are discussing a problem or a
    MOD for a PC! I also am a computer geek! and a Motorcycle Builder.
    So how long have you been messin with computers and what is your favorite
  4. Shaw23

Shaw23 TS Enthusiast Posts: 62

This place rocks and I am sure the people here can help you with anything you need. The guides, reviews, stickes, and alot of other threads that you can read through are a gold mine if you take the time to read up. Enjoy your stay.
  5. beri

beri TS Rookie Topic Starter

wow, such a warm welcome :D

well i been using and been interested in computers for like ten years now im studying to be a programmer :) and my fav software is wow so much but i like nero, webroot spysweeper, norton, and a couple more :D
  6. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello beri and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  7. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi beri, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search the Web and the TS forums before posting any questions. It would also help if you would fill out your computer's specs in your user profile.

Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.