By HippoCow
Sep 19, 2003
  1. Hi, everyone. I stumbled on this forum one day at work, and was somewhat impressed. I work in the IT department of ATI based in Toronto, ON. I know a lot about video cards, and have a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering from UWO. I hope I can be helpful, with some of your comp questions.

MY Rig

Athlon 3200+
    Radeon 256 9800pro
    1G of Crucial RAM
    Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum
    MSI MainBoard (K7N2)
    Thermaltake Everything, ETC.

P.S. For the last few months ATI and MSI have been playing with an ATHLON 64. PREPARE FOR A REVALOTION, these things are fast (Make my system look like a Pentium 1). Still have not seen Intel make a move with a new chip (They Will).
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Nice to have such a senior type of intelect in the video card market. I'm sure you will fit in nicely around here.

Glad to have you aboard.
  3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

YES! Welcome aboard! We will pick your brains!
  4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Pleased to meet you. And I like your handle a lot. More people should have mental ren and stimpy names like that. Welcome aboard.
  5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

If you like talking about computers, you are among friends...
  6. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

We could sure use some graphics gurus around here :=). Hope you enjoy your stay here HippoCow. Glad to hear that you are impressed with Athlon64, as I plan on getting one when things pick up for me job wise. That's a nice rig you've got there.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.