TechSpot

Hello  :)

By krit86lr
Sep 25, 2007
  1. Hello everyone,

My name is Kristin, I'm usually called Krit on computer forums, but either is fine. I have been reading tons of posts on this forum about getting into password protected BIOS systems, and I have learned a lot. I am finally ready to start posting, but wanted to introduce myself first.

I will include my system specs in my profile soon, just not sure which machine specs to put up yet.

I am a student at my local university, soon to graduate, w00t!! Recently married with 2 new rotty puppies that are the coolest ever. :p

A short background on me and computers. About 2.5 years ago I had nothing but computer problems, and decided I was done feeling helpless to my machine so I ended up on a computer forum that became my www home (but it's mostly software related, minimal hardware support). Anyway I have spent a lot of time learning as much as I can. Breaking machines to fix them, or finding breaks in order to find solutions...just for fun really. Then began building machines, malware removal, etc...

My new endeavor is learning about laptops, it very different world when it comes to hardware and such. Started schooling up just a few weeks ago, so I am hanging around to learn. :) Hope you don't mind. Oh, and I have been finding a lot of useful information on this site as well, and I hope to meet the owner. :)

I look forward to possible guidance from the members here; there is a lot to learn on this board.

That about covers everything. See you all around!
    Kristin

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. krit86lr

krit86lr TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks Howard! :D I thought that I had read all of the instructive posts, but I had missed the FAQ section. Thanks for the link.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.