By luo1304
Dec 4, 2007
  1. I'm new to this site, and was just saying hello. My computer savvy doesn't go as far as the savvy of most of the people here, but hopefully I can get some help, and give some as well.
  2. Jase123

Jase123 Banned Posts: 1,012

3. needfixing

needfixing TS Rookie

im new

:) hi im new to the site too and im:confused: i dont kno how to post a thread:dead:
  4. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

Hi needfixing and welcome to techspot. Please read through the guides above; to start a new thread, click on "new thread" near the top left hand corner of the forum page.
  5. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, luo1304, needfixing, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

To expand on what momok said, go to our Forums list and find the forum that sounds most applicable to your question or problem. Click on the thread name and then when it has loaded up, click the New Thread button near the top of the page.

Attached is an example of what i mean.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.