Hellooooo, brand new, nvr dun any im building a 2k computer

By rv13uk
Jun 8, 2005
  1. Hi, 2 get the manditory stuff out the way im richard, I live in the UK, and I use the alias rv13uk im sure uve noticed. I joined because im building my first PC over the next months, spending a luvly £2000 on it (current savings £100...earning £5 a week...but hoping to get a summer job). Im considering getting the:
    A-top X-Blade ultimate (with 580W PSU) and a fancyfull LCD controller :)
    Asus A8N-SLI deluxe motherboard
    AMD Athlon 64 FX55 CPU
    LG Dual Layer Beige Int 16x DVDRW +/- DVDRAM OEM
    Crucial CT2KIT12864Z40B 2GB RAM KIT
    Maxtor Diamondmax 10 300GB (SATA) hard drive
    Geforce 6800 ultra 256MB PCI-Express graphics card
    Microsoft Windows XP Profesional x64 edition (or Longhorn 64 bit edition if it comes out in time, which may happen as at £5 a week £2000 takes a while 2 amass)
    Viewsonic VP912S 19" TFT silver/black DVI 12ms Pivot monitor
    Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3100 and MX 1000 Laser Cordless Mouse

Feel free to critisize, send me offers youve found, send recomendations for other parts, send money...hey, if u wanna send me PC parts im up for that as well. I would particularly like to know if anyone knows anythin bout the case, im not too sure about that, but i luv the style and the blue LED's, they rok. Oh and if anyones wunderin y im on the less than luxurius salary of £5 a month im a student in Yr 11 doin GCSE's, that is currently my pocket money, but the build depends on me gettin a job over summer hols.
  2. isatippy

isatippy TS Rookie Posts: 497

Hello and Welcome :wave: :wave:
  3. kol_indian

kol_indian TS Rookie Posts: 316

hello and welcome :wave: :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.