Help: Call Of Duty 2 Multiplayer Lag(PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a Call Of Duty 2 gamer, and I am glad to actually find a place that you can actually ask questions and ask for help on the subjects you need. I recently purchased Call Of Duty 2 for the PC... It runs smooth, perfect, good stuff like that, but the Multiplayer randomly has LAG Spikes, enormous ones... On Call Of Duty and Call Of Duty: United Offensive, those run great, except for Call Of Duty 2...

My Computer Specifications.

Manufacturer:
Hewlett Packard(HP)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.93GHz
Memory(RAM): 2.5GB RAM
Hard Disc Drive: 60 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500(DiabloTEK), 256 MB Of Memory
Monitor: HP f1523 h
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster PCI
Speakers/Headphones: Headphones/Built In Monitor
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
DVD/CD ROM/RAM Drive: Sony RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, CD-DA, CD-ROM, Video CD, Photo CD, CD Text, CD Extra.

Current Call Of Duty 2 Patch Version: 1.3

Note: I meet above the recommended system requirements, although I do have the ISP of Dial-Up(28.8kb/ps), the thing is, why does it run so good on Single Player and Multiplayer for the last 2 PC Call Of Dutys, and not run really that good at all on Call Of Duty 2 Multiplayer(Like I Said, Call Of Duty 2 Single Player, Runs Perfect?

I hear a lot about Call Of Duty 2 lagging a lot, is there a fix out? or anything?

If you need any more information, I will gladly try to inform you,
Thank you,
Wink

more simple than that. You have dialup and not broadband. Dial up cannot cope with the information that needs to be sent and recieved from COD2 servers, making those huge lag spikes. I dont no anyone that would try an online shooter without at least 1mb connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back