Help concerning upgrading my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have an older desktop computer and was hoping to upgrade as I'm not really intrested in buying a whole new computer here are the products I was wondering about:
www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16813138266[/url]
www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16814127176[/url]
www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16813138269[/url]
What I'am not aware of is if all of these are compatible and what the result would be. Would this turn out to be a good computer with some ram like a Gigabyte or so and would I be able to play new games at a satisfactory quality. Also what is the x800 equal too in nvidia cards like is it equal to a 6800 ultra? Just wondering. And which mobo should I choose as well as what is the most cost effective amd processor I can get with it that can still run all the games I want? Lastly has anyone here worked with newegg I live in Canada so I kinda need to know about tax/shipping and also is there a Canadian website that is somewhat like newegg since it would be more convient to work with them. Thankyou.

I'm sorry but none of your NewEgg links made it into your post. They have "..." in the cut/paste. Can you try editing/relinking or describing what the parts are?

It's also difficult to compare ATI and NVIDIA cards directly as they have different features and strengths/weaknesses. Putting these aside:
X800 XT ~ 6800 GT
X850 XT PE ~ 6800 Ultra

I do not believe NewEgg ships to Canada, but you may want to check. The only Canadian hardware source I know of is TigerDirect and they do not have nearly as good prices as NewEgg.

Can you see them now I changed them so they are not directly linked anymore. I hope you can because I do need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back