help disabling on-board vga

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuK134R

hello everyone I recently just purchased a visiontek ati xtasy 256mb 9200 pci (something like that). so I put the card in install drivers. It's says to restart okay, it starts up and says ati control panel failed to initialize because ati drivers are not instaled. well I go into device manager and it says to disable on-board vga.I went into bios looked around nothing(might of overlooked). okay so I thought to disable in device manager I do. Restart computer same problem manager said on-board vga still enabled.
I have a ecs k7som+ 7.5a
please help!!!!thank you

NuK134R said:
hello everyone I recently just purchased a visiontek ati xtasy 256mb 9200 pci (something like that). so I put the card in install drivers. It's says to restart okay, it starts up and says ati control panel failed to initialize because ati drivers are not instaled. well I go into device manager and it says to disable on-board vga.I went into bios looked around nothing(might of overlooked). okay so I thought to disable in device manager I do. Restart computer same problem manager said on-board vga still enabled.
I have a ecs k7som+ 7.5a
please help!!!!thank you

Have you tried updating the bios on your mobo yet? It might give you some omore options, I had this problem at work once and updating the bios to the newest rev worked.

Uot.gif
http://www.uglyorangetruck.com

well...

well...um I got the bois from ecsusa.com and I got .rom file I dont know what to do with it.Im kinda a n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back