Help discover Gravity waves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppetgrimm1

Hello all I was just writing to let all you science buffs out there that there is a place on the web call "Einstein@Home" this is a project developed to search data from the Laser Interferometer Gravitational wave Observatory to help them find gravity waves let of by rapidly rotating stars such as "Neutron stars" & "Quark stars". Anyway they are asking for your help by simple letting them use your spare CPU time to search for these gravity waves and you get credit for your help. If your interested in helping please go to http://www.physics2005.org/events/einsteinathome/ and sign up!

Late
Puppetgrimm1

Tedster said:
I run setiathome on all my computers, even work.

Ya! I used to run it too. I think you can run both alternating every 60 minutes. I also found alot of others donating time for cancer research and helping to find new medicine etc...

Late
Puppetgrimm1

Good stuff

Yea my mom does the cancer thing with our dell. But i am a science nerd, so helping finding gravity waves sound sweet. Signing up now

Sean

Hehe - I can't believe I actually browsed your entire ramen site. lol - time I coulda spent playing WoW :(

hahaha

LNCPapa said:
Hehe - I can't believe I actually browsed your entire ramen site. QUOTE]

Ha yea i made that site because i was bored. I am not obsessed with them that much, but its funny to see how many people will check it out for no good reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back