HELP!!! Having problems burning a Showbiz dvd file onto a DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently created a video on Showbiz and want to burn it to a DVD in my DVD-Rom drive. I went out and bought DVD+R's and when I go into Showbiz My DVD and create the DVD folder, the burn DVD option is always grayed out. Why? Is there another program I can use to burn this show onto a DVD?

Thanks.

Showbiz DVD burning problem

Try uninstalling your DVD burner by opening start/settings/control panel/administrative tools/computer management/device manager and DVD/CD-ROM drives. Right click on the name of your drive and click on uninstall. Recheck the above path to verify that the drive no longer appears. Then exit and restart your computer. Check the above path to verify that the drive now appears. This should solve your problem. Apparently when Showbiz is installed it somehow corrupts the path to the burner. Hope this helps.

Similar problem.

I'm computer illiterate, so I'm nervous to uninstall my burner. If I do what you suggested for the previous question, does restarting my computer re-install the burner?

In other words, how will it re-connect with the burner?

Thank you for addressing my concern. Please bear with my ignorance.

Thank You.

Any device uninstalled in the Device Manager, including your CD/DVD burner, should be reinstalled by Windows automatically after rebooting (restarting).

Thank you so much.

Thank you, and in your opinion, do you think this will resolve my burner issues?

I'll give it a try.

I would need to know more about the exact nature of your burner issue. What burner software are you using? What is happening or not happening? Are there any error messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back