Help! I keep getting redirected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo7

First and foremost....I'm new at all of this. Every time I click on a link I get redirected to a random website. I've run my Malwarebytes several times but it keeps happening. Any help would be much appreciated.

Followed the 8 steps....

Sorry about that. Here are my log files:

Attachments

• hjtlog.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
How's everything running? All the logs look good except for two entries in the Hijackthis log.

Remove this entry and the one that is identical to it in Hijackthis

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [prnet] "C:\WINDOWS\system32\prnet.tmp"

As of now I still keep getting redirected. Was I supposed to do anything else after I ran those scans? Off the subject, are you in the still in the Marines?

I ran Superantispyware and it said no harmful files detected yet, I'm still getting redirected.

Update malwarebyte, run a complete scan, have it to fix what it find.

The hijackthis log shows several infections, I´ll therefore suggest you post a combolog.

Please download Combofix:
http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe
And save to the desktop.

Close all other browser windows.

Please connect all your external hard drive/flash drive before running Combofix, if you have any

Double-click on the combofix icon found on your desktop.

Please note, that once you start combofix you should not click anywhere on the combofix window as it can cause the program to stall. In fact, when combofix is running, do not touch your computer at all and just take a break as it may take a while for it to complete.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next post

OK, I updated my malwarebytes and ran a scan. Had 30 hits. Cleaned them out and that appeared to have done the trick. I have not been redirected since and my USB ports are working again! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back