Help me choose the best case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that the Nine Hundred (Antec) is actually pretty loud with all those fans, and second that it doesn't have dust filters. I am leaning towards that one as well. Looks like a nice case.

The Antec Nine Hundered would be my choice!!

It looks good and has plenty of cooling!!

Yeah, I'd get the Antec. Maybe just cuz it's an Antec, but I know they got a good reputation. That's about the coolest case, unless you'd get a Thermaltake Armor; they look pretty cool.
--kittywhoonlyhasanHO

I suppose you could but they would probably take away something fron the overall appeal of the case.... not so important unless your all about looks.

The Antec is the case I shall be using! :)

lol yeah, I usualy dont buy awesome looking cases because I usualy mod them by cutting parts off and added more fans or something ;)

See id love to do that.... just get a pretty basic looking case and mod the hell out of it so it looked cool but I wouldnt know where to begin, am not a spray paint artist and am rubbish at graphic design..... Ahwell maybe I could learn! :)

Until then go Antec..... the case looks the dogs doodahs!

Antec 900 is great if you're hearing impaired and cant hear the large amount of noise generated by the fans.. Very disappointing to see Antec just whacking in more fans this case is no improvement on the p180b

Gigabyte 3d Aurora 570 is a much better choice IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back