help me out with my vid card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi im new to this forum and im kinda new with computers.

ive got an ati 9800 pro and i was wonder what i need to oc. it would be helpful if you put like fans and programs and stuff like that. thanks :)

hey you should also consider better cooling option(heatsink,fan) than your stock cooling.oc'ing increases the heat dissappation,the stock cooler might not be able to take it.but also be warned that you'll void your warranty.

thanks this helps out alot, i got the ati tool, but im not noticing a big diff ocing just a little and i dont want to oc that much cause i dont have the heatsink and fan for it

any suggestions on what heatsink and fan i should get? does it come with instructions on how to install?

http://www.fraps.com/

This will give you the performance difference or you can check out 3dmark for performance gains. You will not see a performance increase if the game is running more than 30fps check fraps it will tell you the exact frames you are getting while playing your game. Anything over 30frames you will not notice.
I heard artic cooling silencer is good for the 9800 pro thats what i have for my 6800 Gt but there is this zalman silent cooler with fan that is on www.xoxide.com that i heard is good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back