help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00 GHz
Memory: 512 DDR ~ i know its low but im amateur with computers..
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
current display: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60 HZ)
Main Driver: ati2dvag.dll
Version: 6.14.0010.64309
Hey guys, I'm 14 and need some help. Those are some of the stuff that may help with my problems. Like I said, I'm 14 and I am not familiar with computer stuff, I just play but I've been getting many problems. First off, when I play CS 1.6 *not source* I keep getting an error "CL_FlushEntityPacket", I googled this and many responses were change fps and other stuff so I would like to know what commands I should put and what settings my computer should be on. Another thing is that when I play warcraft 3 Frozen Throne : DoTa.. Some of the heroes Leshrac, Obsidian Destoryer and Morphling, When they are on my screen minimizes and i get an error , im guessing is that my video card is changing its setting, this realy upsets my gameplay. So i would like to ask you guys what kind of settings i should do for both games. Note that my parents wont let me spend money on any computer stuff, so the stuff there is what i can deal with, hopefully you guys can help me if you need anymore info leavea post or contact me on IM

yourmomisfat2002@hotmail.com

I think your memory is inadequate... you need at least 1 GB... more when you can raise the money... don't discount your self for being 14... this is the best time to learn. You mind will never be that quick again. Just read everything you can... you should spend as much time reading as gaming.

Explain to your parents how this learning and study phase you are going through is worth more than they can afford any other way... Most parents would crawl on the belly over broken glass to get a kid so determined to learn and play... stay focused... keep improving your concentration... You will be in college in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back