Help me share the printer

On a home network. My computer runs Windows 7 and this is the printer. I've never done this, but I would like to do it on my own (as much as possible :p); I ant to learn how to set up network and share devices on it. If there's a tutorial somewhere about this, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks fellas :)

What you are probably wanting is a wireless router. The printer is wireless (Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n ). Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, anyone on the network whether wired or wireless will have access. The reason I suggest a wireless router is more possibilities than simply the printer, and the assumption that you don't currently have a network.

If you are already connected to a network and are using the USB 2.0 connectivity, all you would need to do is share the printer within printer properties. This would allow anyone on the network to see and use the device.

Which of the two directions would you like to adventure into? What exactly do you have to work with at the moment, or are you planning on purchasing network gear?

Back