Help me! zonealarms problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
help me! i have recently downloaded zonealarms version 7.
sometimes it stops my computer from booting up - it simply freezes.
does anyone have any ideas, or know where i can find any solutions?
much appreciated
please email me on dhl@netvision.net.il
i am useless at this computer stuff; i dont use it much, but i do check my email
thanks loads
dan

Hi Daniel and welcome to the TS Forum :wave:

yes I can see that your new to forums, so heres a couple of pointers,

First never post an email address, members wont email you with advice they will just reply in the thread that you have now started, plus email addresses are harvested by spam bots this way and you will end up with a severly spammed mail box.

Second please be more specific with the problem, such as did it work ok with a previous version, have you tried removing it and see if the PC still freezes, have you checked the event log (start run eventvwr) or the log for ZA to see if there any clues there.

Its hard if not impossible to diagnose a problem simply from a post like this but as its your first post I'll make an exception, however please either hit the edit button on the first post you made and add the info I just asked about or post after me (and anyone else who posts in the meantime).

In the meantime, please take a look at the following threads It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back