Help My Computer Is Acting Wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybobjoe

my computer just suddenly had problems playing battlefield 2 the image kept freezing and jumping around. i had heard that if you turned the virtual memory off it would make things run faster and it didnt so i switched it on again and now battlefield 2 is running weird and my mouse for the computer hasnt been working lately either it just freezes on the screen so i switched mouses still the same problem

can you tell me what is going on and what i messed up

any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

jobeard said:
apparently your computer isn't alone in acting wierd puke:
**** you its just that in other forums they answer your question right away and here there are 50 people in other harddware and they only look at it they dont answer they take 2 days or more to answer and i dont have that time to ****in wait you bums

I suggest you go elsewhere to get your problems sorted. This forum is run by volunteers, and if they have no answer, they will not post.
Now shoo...
(see how nice you can say things?)

Well, your a rude d*ck head, but I'll give give you some suggestions anyways.

1) Turning of VM is a stupid thing. VM will slow down your computer if your computer has to use it, but if you don't have enough physical RAM then your computer doesn't have much choice.

2) You sound like the type of ***** that would have a bunch of spyware/malware on your computer. Do a search on posting Hyjack this logs and post yours. I'm guessing that some other person found you rude and sent your something nice.

I did a quick check of your other posts and most of them you got an answer back within a couple of hours.

What do you think we are here for? To cater to you?

Get lost if you are just going to complain. No internet community needs people like you. We don't get paid for this and there is no reason we need to put up with your crap.

billybobjoe is just a *****. I read another post of his. He was whining about RAM not working and it turns out that his dad has to show him that he put the RAM in backwards.
billybobjoe leave now. You don't belong here with your very limited tech knowledge. You can't even help nobody. All you can do is whine and complain. GROW UP!!

People, don't bring yourself down to billybobjoe's level!
He'll get his comeuppance soon enough, without you adding to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back