HELP MY COMPUTER SUX and im starting to hate life.. sys specs included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sifsilver

don't know where to post this.... sry...

Yah so ever since i borned and got computers they always seems to succkkk major slooww ****. So i decided to custom build one. And sure enough after a few months its starts to slow in the following areas:

Start up
When i have 4+ explorer/internet explorer windows open
super bad fps on games. if im playing doom 3 it takes forever to turn around... or if im playing command and conquer 3 my screen is stuk and fps is down to 0 er 1 when a nuke hits. if u havent played these games u still understand... its so lame playing liek that.

well heres my specs to my metal crap...
==System==

Operating System: Windows Xp Professional 5.1
Processor: Intel Core 2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 SPUs) `2.4GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Page File: 330MB used, 918 available ..... p.s. whats page file?
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
System Number: MS-7238

==Display==

Name: Diamond S9250PCI256DDR
Manufacturer: ATI Tech Inc.
Chip Type: Radeon 9250 (0x5860)
Approx. Total Memory: 256.0 MB

Main Driver: ati2dvag.dll
Version: 6.14.0010.6525

==Extra Info==
My graphics card is PCI cuz i kept it from my old comp. I have a new motherboard that is mostly PCI-e but has PCI so i put this card in that. I'm also planning on getting a new PCI-E card and more RAM but not for like 5-6 months, i need help with what i got.

looks good..graphic card and ram would be better...i would say 2 gig ram and something around the nvidia 7600 or over

yea i see no rsn why that pc should be running bad..my friend has the same processor a nvidia 7300 which he is upgrading to the 8800 this week and 3 gig ram..it runs great even with that crappy nvidia.i think u need more ram and a better vid card,

That Video card totally sucks, I'm surprised it even let you get into the game at all, And get at lest 1gb of ram and get at least a Geforce 7800 or above.(big diffrence between 7600 and 7800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back