HELP!!! My other computer's explorer is possessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, on my other computer, the explorer page closes the second that it has completely loaded. I have run ad-aware & gotten rid of as much as I could, but I'm clueless as how to fix the problem...please help! :confused:

thats weried, what explorer u are using, i would get netscape. pelase post a little more info, like what explorer and what ppage it quites on, any error message, it does soud like adware

it is the newest one, i can't remember which one, but i updated it not too long ago....there is no error & it quits on the home page(yahoo.com)

what os is it and is it internet explorer, install netscape on that computerr, get it on ur new computer and put it on a disk and use that for bowsing

Have a look here and follow the directions exactly. That should help clear up some problems.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

And by the way please don't post in more than one forum, it makes it very hard to solve your problem quickly because people are posting different solutions in two different places.

Ie

if you still ahve problems i suggest you try firefox, it smokes the **** off internet explorer (which aint hard to do i admit) and its fast with barley any popups. Also makes it harder for spy/adware to get into your com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back