Help!!!! No Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI I have now replaced the mobo and cpu three times....

I do not know what else could be wrong, I took a paper clip to the powersupply to the green and black pins and the psu turns on, but when I press the switch I get nothing. A green light comes on the board to show it is recieving power but when I press the switch I get nothing. No spinning on anything not even a little bit. I think it could be a faulty switch or a faulty power supply unit. I want to get another opinion--- does anyone have any other ideas? PLEASE

First of all, calm down... You cant expect people to reply within 2 hours and give you the best solution you have ever received. Now to try and help you out.

Have you checked ALL your cables? Maybe your CPU isnt getting cooled, your HD is not getting power. Now second on what voltage is your Power Supply running? try switching that one to another voltage. And indeed the green light is turned on so you should be fully supplied with power. Also when you get the chance report this to the computer shop where you bought this computer. They might be able to give you new parts which bring your computer back to life...

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back