Help on these minidumps - hardware issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Built the new system few days ago. It keep crash & restart by itself.
I have updated the drivers & reinstalled O/S many times still have the same problems.

I think some of the hardwares might being faulty.

Can someone help me with these mindumps & give me some advices?

The system is:

mobo: Asus P5E
CPU: Q6600
Video card: Asus ATI 3870 x2
Ram: Corsair 2G
HD" 150G
PSU: Thermaltake 850W
O/S: XP Pro SP2

I hate ASUS! I don't have the minidump decoder software installed on this Vista system yet... Try clearing the CMOS and load the failsafe defaults. Have you messed with memory timings yet? You may have to do so with this ASUS motherboard

Update:
minidumps include NTOSKRNL.exe and of course, MEMORY CORRUPTION Make sure the memory you chose for this motherboard is compatible with the board. Some motherboards are picky about the memory you place in them

Tmagic650 said:
I hate ASUS! I don't have the minidump decoder software installed on this Vista system yet... Try clearing the CMOS and load the failsafe defaults. Have you messed with memory timings yet? You may have to do so with this ASUS motherboard

Update:
minidumps include NTOSKRNL.exe and of course, MEMORY CORRUPTION Make sure the memory you chose for this motherboard is compatible with the board. Some motherboards are picky about the memory you place in them

Boy I am with you on that one about ASUS MOBO!

yet another example how Asus is picky with ram. I seem to remember very recently someone arguing with me on this one!

I have replaced the RAM & reseted the COMS.

It was the RAM causing issues at 1st place, I actually took the PC to the shop & tested there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back