TechSpot

Help please Graphics Card

By The_RaTT
Sep 5, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got WoW and im trying to run it and i get an error about the graphics card my card is "Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 Pro" is there some way i can update it or download somthing to make it work? if not what need i do to get WoW working? thanks for any help
  2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 3,566

The Wow website says the minimum requirements are 32 MB 3D graphics card with hardware transform and lighting, such as GeForce 2 or better.

Can you tell us what kind of motherboard you have?
  3. The_RaTT

The_RaTT Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

im not sure, how do i check?
  4. DonNagual

Is your computer a "namebrand" computer? If so, give us the make and model number.

If not, then run CPU-Z on your computer and report the results. You'll find it in the download section of this website.
  5. The_RaTT

dell dimension 4100?
  6. DonNagual

Well, I just spent about 10 mins on Dell's site, and lost all hope of finding any useful information. Sorry, but I have a higher chance of finding anything useful on the disney homepage than Dell's...

We need to know what kind of AGP slot your computer will support. 1x/2x/4x or 8x.
  7. The_RaTT

where do i find that info?
  8. The_RaTT

AGP is 4x
    it says it runs direct x 9.0 or better
  9. The_RaTT

Hey new question. I have another computer with Rage pro turbo AGP. is that better? can it run WoW?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.