TechSpot

Help please Graphics Card

By The_RaTT
Sep 5, 2005
  1. I just got WoW and im trying to run it and i get an error about the graphics card my card is "Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 Pro" is there some way i can update it or download somthing to make it work? if not what need i do to get WoW working? thanks for any help

2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,404

The Wow website says the minimum requirements are 32 MB 3D graphics card with hardware transform and lighting, such as GeForce 2 or better.

Can you tell us what kind of motherboard you have?

3. The_RaTT

The_RaTT TS Rookie Topic Starter

im not sure, how do i check?

4. DonNagual

Is your computer a "namebrand" computer? If so, give us the make and model number.

If not, then run CPU-Z on your computer and report the results. You'll find it in the download section of this website.

5. The_RaTT

dell dimension 4100?

6. DonNagual

Well, I just spent about 10 mins on Dell's site, and lost all hope of finding any useful information. Sorry, but I have a higher chance of finding anything useful on the disney homepage than Dell's...

We need to know what kind of AGP slot your computer will support. 1x/2x/4x or 8x.

7. The_RaTT

where do i find that info?

8. The_RaTT

AGP is 4x
    it says it runs direct x 9.0 or better

9. The_RaTT

Hey new question. I have another computer with Rage pro turbo AGP. is that better? can it run WoW?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.