TechSpot

HELP putting movies onto cdr

By buckisfan
Jan 13, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to put movies (downloaded/dvd) onto cdrs. Can I do this? If so how do I do it?
  2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 3,566

Sure you can! Provided you have both a CD rom that can write, and some type of software to use it?

If you have those two things, then tell us what software you have and we can walk you through it.
  3. buckisfan

buckisfan Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Well I have the cd writer but i don't have the software. I am not sure what software to get. I have looked but I am so confused at this point. Any suggestions?
  4. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 3,566

5. buckisfan

buckisfan Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thank you for your help. One more question if you don't mind. I am pretty stupid when comes to this stuff. I have movies in avi and divx format but media player will not play them. There is audio but no video. How can I fix that?
  6. mikelantel

mikelantel Newcomer, in training

You need to download the codecs for them. Look up codec pack. There's some big univeral codec pack I remember downloading awhile ago. Contains everythign you need for your "downloading" needs.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.