Help, scratched plexiglass on my case (x-dreamer). need help to get them out. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

awsskater892

Hi, I have a x-dreamer case. this case is really great, but IM building a new computer, and trying to get any money possible to build it, so I have to sell my case. The only problem is that while installing switches into the case, I scratched the plexiglass. I was so proud that I figured out how to get the switches to work with the front leds, and really didnt think that I would have done it right (especially with out a tutorial of any kind, just went to walmart, got some switches, wire, electrical tape, and a soddering iron.) anyway, After I finished evrything, I guess at somepoint while drilling the holes in the glass, I scratched the glass.there are alot of little scratches, but they arnt deep. And if Im going to sell it, it will probably go for atleast 10-15 more if the glass is in good condition. I could just go to home depot and get a new peice of plexiglass, but would rather try to get the scratches out, with some help from you guys. thanks a ton -Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back