Help....toshiba 4090cxdt laptop does not turn on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am currently abroad and have taken my toshiba 4090cxdt laptop with me and for some reason the laptop will not show anything on the screen. all i see is orange flashing light (plug) on the laptop. and when i tilt the laptop to one side and then turn the power on then i get orange (plug) and 2 greens for battery and screen on but then it goes off to the flashing orange plug and yet still nothing on the screen. i am in india and they have circular plug pins however i am using a square adapter for the uk 3 pin and yet still no luck. what could it be? heLP PLEASE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GIFT ASWELL. lolz.

India has a mains voltage of 230V.

You said you were abroad. Where are you exactly and what voltage does the country you are in use?

Regards Howard :)

im from uk and i have just arrived in india for a holiday. india volts is 230v. i have charged my mobile phone (bought in uk) in india which charges well so there should be no reason for the laptop to not charge aswell.

This is so weird... a friend of mine brought me his laptop yesterday doing the same thing. I simply removed the battery for 1 minute and replaced it and it was fine.
Its worth a try :)

Try taking out the battery from the laptop, and just using the power adaptor on it only, so its only drawing power from the mains, eliminating batteries at the moment.

It could be that your power adaptor is fried, so try a replacement or compatible one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back