Help using 2 graphic cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Here is my problem....I'm running Windows Media Center Edition and my computer came with the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 vid card in which I can screw on my cable tv cable to and watch television on my pc no problem. Then I went and got an ATI Radeon X800 GTO and installed it..I also got another HD, just a better and faster lil guy to install windows on and use my current HD for storage. Heres where the problem starts..I reinstalled my Radeon along with all the drivers and what not needed for my computer. Turned on Media Center but I couldn't get a picture I was getting a decoder error, I installed all the codecs but it still wouldn't work, then I realised I don't even have the Intel vid card installed and so I tried to do that but it wouldn't let me, did some research and found out I can't have an AGP installed the same time as a PCI card. Unfortunatly I need that AGP vid card for my media center to work considering my cable is screwed into it but at the same time I don't want to get rid of my Radeon cuz it does wonders to my games. Is there any way I can get this to work?

Yes, you can have AGP and PCI installed at the same time, but most likely your integrated Intel is AGP too. And AGP is one device only.

Your mobo disables the integrated stuff when it detects something in the AGP slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back