Solved Help with annoying Trojan.Agent---Rootkit.Agent...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

runner933

Hello all, im new here and ive got a problem with this trojan worm....so ive done the 8 steps...and ive used malwarebytes anti-maleware and everytime I use it...the same keeps popping up and tells me I need to reboot in order to remove this and I do and I rescan and it still there...

I really need help I dont know how to get rid of this its very annoying...

here are my log files

Attachments

• SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 03-26-2010 - 16-37-24.log
    598 bytes · Views: 3
  • hijackthis.log
    11.5 KB · Views: 1
  • mbam-log-2010-03-26 (15-14-02).txt
    1 KB · Views: 2
Please download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**
  1. Please, never rename Combofix unless instructed.
  2. Close any open browsers.
  3. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
    • Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
    • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.
    NOTE1. If Combofix asks you to install Recovery Console, please allow it.
    NOTE 2. If Combofix asks you to update the program, always do so.
    • Close any open browsers.
    • WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
    • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    • If there is no internet connection after running Combofix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.
  4. Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  5. When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  6. Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review.
**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

Make sure, you re-enable your security programs, when you're done with Combofix.

DO NOT make any other changes to your computer (like installing programs, using other cleaning tools, etc.), until it's officially declared clean!!!

So I rescanned everything after combo fix was done just to make sure that it took care of what was suppose to do and it did!!!! but I am going to post my logs

hopefully I am right....

thanks

Attachments

• combo fix.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
  • hijackthis 3.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
1. Please open Notepad
  • Click Start , then Run
  • Type notepad .exe in the Run Box.

2. Now copy/paste the entire content of the codebox below into the Notepad window:

Code:
File::
c:\windows\system32\drivers\kgpfr2.cfg

Folder::
c:\programdata\tosipilu
c:\programdata\puwifeha
c:\programdata\padakowa
c:\programdata\lupufide
c:\programdata\bepijida
c:\programdata\mokiyihi
c:\programdata\wahemubi
c:\programdata\lazajepe
c:\programdata\voyutuhi
c:\programdata\hifazuho
c:\programdata\gosamafi
c:\programdata\pesiwezu
c:\programdata\jenavode
c:\programdata\kazewulo
c:\programdata\SITEguard
c:\program files\STOPzilla!
c:\program files\Common Files\iS3
c:\programdata\STOPzilla!

Driver::

Registry::
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Svc]
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000000

RegLockDel::

SecCenter::
{2C4D4BC6-0793-4956-A9F9-E252435469C0}

3. Save the above as CFScript.txt

4. Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as depicted in the animation below. This will start ComboFix again.

CFScript.gif

5. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), please post the following reports/logs into your next reply:
  • Combofix.txt
  • A new HijackThis log.

In case of Vista, click Start and in "Start search" type:
notepad.exe
Press Enter.

i have a big problem...well i was able to run combo fix with all the contents in the file and after it complete, i believe my computer restarted...but the problem is, it opens up to just the background...no icons/start tab/nothing....so what just happened???? did i mess something up??

thanks

Ok....was able to restart computer I had to redo my combo fix it did not provide me with a log file...so here they are

Attachments

• combo fix.txt
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • hijackthis.log
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
Good :)

Uninstall Combofix:
Go Start > Run [Vista users, go Start>"Start search"]
Type in:
Combofix /Uninstall
Note the space between the "Combofix" and the "/Uninstall"
Click OK (Vista users - press Enter).
Restart computer.

======================================================================

Download Dr.Web CureIt to the desktop:
ftp://ftp.drweb.com/pub/drweb/cureit/drweb-cureit.exe
  • Doubleclick the drweb-cureit.exe file and click Scan to run express scan. Click OK in pop-up window to allow scan.
  • This will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the Yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
  • Once the short scan has finished, select Complete scan.
  • Click the green arrow
    drweb.jpg
    at the right, and the scan will start.
  • Click Yes to all if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
  • When the scan has finished, in the menu, click File and choose Save report list
  • Save the report to your desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
  • Close Dr.Web Cureit.
  • [color=5]Important![/color] Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • Copy and paste that log in the next reply. You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report.

NOTE. During the scan, pop-up window will open asking for full version purchase. Simply close the window by clicking on X in upper right corner.

Post fresh HijackThis log as well.

Ok, here is my hijack attachment, but I am not able to attach my drweb file because of the file extension so I dont know how I am going to get this on here.....

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    10 KB · Views: 0
ok...here is my Dr. web:

Install.dll;C:\Users\vanh\AppData\Local\Temp\nsfAE3A.tmp;Adware.Shopper.24;Incurable.Deleted.;
nsv3074.tmp.exe/data038\___\Install.dll;C:\Documents and Settings\vanh\AppData\Local\Application Data\temp\nsv3074.tmp.exe/data038;Adware.Shopper.24;;
data038;C:\Documents and Settings\vanh\AppData\Local\Application Data\temp;Archive contains infected objects;;
nsv3074.tmp.exe;C:\Documents and Settings\vanh\AppData\Local\Application Data\temp;Archive contains infected objects;Moved.;
nsv3074.tmp.exe/data038\___\Install.dll;C:\Documents and Settings\vanh\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\nsv3074.tmp.exe/data038;Adware.Shopper.24;;
data038;C:\Documents and Settings\vanh\DoctorWeb\Quarantine;Archive contains infected objects;;
nsv3074.tmp.exe;C:\Documents and Settings\vanh\DoctorWeb\Quarantine;Archive contains infected objects;Moved.;

Good :)

Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner

• Disable your antivirus program
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use
  • Click Start
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Scan archives
  • Click Start
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push List of found threats
  • Push Export to text file , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.

Post fresh HJT log as well.

Here are my log report...I keep seeing the same adware popping up, is it completely gone now??

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
  • ESETScan.txt
    299 bytes · Views: 3
no, i dont get pop-ups, i mean when i scan its always the same type of spyware that keeps showing on my antispyware scanner....

its always the same type of spyware that keeps showing on my antispyware scanner
Not anymore, I hope?

==========================================================================

Print this post out, since you won't have an access to it, at some point.

1. Open HijackThis.

2. Close all windows, except for HijackThis.

3. Put checkmarks next to the following HijackThis entries:

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {266fcdca-7bb3-4da7-b3bf-f845dea2ebd6} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - (no file)

4. You should also checkmark following entries (these are unnecessary startups; no actual programs will be removed):

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [unless you have paid version]
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll [unless you have paid version]

5. Click on Fix checked button.

6. Restart computer.

7. Post new HijackThis log.

Your computer is clean

1. Turn off System Restore:

- Windows XP:
1. Click Start.
2. Right-click the My Computer icon, and then click Properties.
3. Click the System Restore tab.
4. Check "Turn off System Restore".
5. Click Apply.
6. When turning off System Restore, the existing restore points will be deleted. Click Yes to do this.
7. Click OK.
- Windows Vista and 7:
1. Click Start.
2. Right-click the Computer icon, and then click Properties.
3. Click on System Protection under the Tasks column on the left side
4. Click on Continue on the "User Account Control" window that pops up
5. Under the System Protection tab, find Available Disks
6. Uncheck the box for any drive you wish to disable system restore on (in most cases, drive "C:")
7. When turning off System Restore, the existing restore points will be deleted. Click "Turn System Restore Off" on the popup window to do this.
8. Click OK

2. Restart computer.

3. Turn System Restore on.

4. Make sure, Windows Updates are current.

5. If any Trojan was listed among your infection(s), make sure, you change all of your on-line important passwords (bank account(s), secured web sites, etc.) immediately!

6. Download, and install WOT (Web OF Trust): http://www.mywot.com/. It'll warn you (in most cases) about dangerous web sites.

7. Run defrag at your convenience.

8. Read How did I get infected?, With steps so it does not happen again!: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic2520.html

9. Please, let me know, how is your computer doing.

my computer is running better and i created a restore point so that if something happens but i appreciate the help, at one point i was at my wits ends so i am really thankful for the help. i dont even know how i got this problem...all of a sudden its just there, but thank goodness everything looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back