Help with ATI Avivo

technz

i have Integreted Radeon hd 4200

i downloaded catalyst drivers , also downloaded avivo

but it seems i can really understand what it does, how, where?

can anyone explain?

thx

Why did you need to download the driver?

What was happening that prompted you to do this?

Where did you get the driver from?

Did you actually install the driver after you downloaded the file?

Why did you need to download the driver?

What was happening that prompted you to do this?

Where did you get the driver from?

Did you actually install the driver after you downloaded the file?

slow down man .....:suspiciou

i downloaded because i have some BSOD and some trouble with the graphics

also i think its enabling the HD but iam not sure

i downloaded from ATI offical site

yes i installed

slow down man .....

If I just ask one question at a time this will be a long process. The more detail I am given the quicker your problem will be resolved.

i downloaded because i have some BSOD and some trouble with the graphics
I guess you are still getting BSOD's Y/N?? Please describe exactly what you have observed while using the PC, and what software you were using whe you had the BSOD's.

Please tell me the make and model number of the PC and what version of windows you are using

also i think its enabling the HD but iam not sure

What is??? I don't follow this, please elaborate.

I am here to help but your posts are very sketchy. Please try to explain in much more detail exactly what the problem is.

Pleas attach the last two or three dump files to your next post.

Below the reply box click on Go Advanced.Then scroll down until you see a button Manage Attachments. Click on that and a popup-window opens.

Click on the Browse button, find the minidump files you wish to attach on your PC and doubleclick on it. Normally found in C:\Windows\minidump

Now click on the Upload button in the popup. When done, click on the Close this window button.

Enter your message-text, then click on Submit Message.

ok i mean i had the BSOD when i used certain drivers , now i revealed it was caused by the upper driver versions which idont understand why but the cause BSOD's

so i decide i would better stay with my current Version which is 3-2 versions behind

as i didnt got any help or explain from ATI.......

the story with the Avivo packge is that when i tried fix my system i downloaded it also and install as it apeared in my video card download section

so i just asked caution about it cause i dont really understand what? how? where? when? it does .....thats the basicly what you didnt understand my thread

I suspect the newer version is causing some incompatability issue with your system or other software. If the older version works OK then I would stick with it.

The BSOD minidumps would most likely reveal what driver was causing the problem, send the last few in and I can look at them for you.

I suspect the newer version is causing some incompatability issue with your system or other software. If the older version works OK then I would stick with it.

The BSOD minidumps would most likely reveal what driver was causing the problem, send the last few in and I can look at them for you.

you dont need to suspect as it does cause problems >as i said in erleaier post

any way here is the pic:

http://img825.imageshack.us/i/02012011413.jpg/

*BTW the main question of the thread remain unanswered about the Avivo pacakge

This explains everything there is to know about Avivo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVIVO

Now, if you could tell me what OS you are using I will try to find the correct drivers for you.

The BSOD is most certainly caused by your graphics driver or the hardware.

Follow this guide to remove any redundant drivers for the graphics card.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/remove-old-drivers-after-upgrading-to-new-hardware/

Old graphics drivers left in the system may be causing the problem so removing them might cure the crashes.

Back