Help with getting good Spy Kelogger on my computer to monitor users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the best Keylogger that will log all keys pressed and also if possible, take screenshots of websites visited and somehow get copies of emails received via Gmail and messages received via MySpace on my computer. It is a home use computer and I believe my son is getting into some bad stuff and would like to monitor his use. Any suggestions? I need it to be undetectable in the task manager/add and remove programs and anywhere else as well.

It does not matter if it is free or not I would like to try both.

All these netnannies, cyberpatrols etc. can be easily disabled or circumvented.
The only way to sort that in a friendly manner, is to talk to your son.
If he gets his hands slapped at home, he will go on another PC outside!

If they are stealthed then, he would not know about it and would not disable it because he would not know about it..

There would be no reason for him to suspect spy software on the computer.. I am not looking for a net nanny, those are garbage.. I am looking for keyloggers and stealth software..

Personally, I'll never point anybody to a keylogger - no offence intended, but I just simply don't know who I'm giving it to. I would be prepared to offer other solutions (including hardware based solutions, such as using a routers firewall or web filter to block certain sites), but as RBS says, their pretty much all easily circumvented. Only a few months ago I demonstrated how rediculously easy it can be, even for Internet Explorers own content filter. Besides this, a good AV should pick up on the existance of a keylogger, even if it's only through heuristics - otherwise what would be the point of having an AV?

It should be noted also that a keylogger such as you describe would keep records of absolutely everything, and even children are entitled to a little privacy.

Perhaps talking might proove more fruitful - it probable has a higher chance of success.

Aye, AV will detect it, that is why you make the AV ignore it. I will just do a google search for it, thanks anyways.

keyloggers are illegal in some areas and also ethically, a gross invasion of privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back