Help with Hijack system is broken down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surendipity

Having huge trouble.

Ran Highjack this and don't understand it, and have read to be careful with it so I would like to ask someone to read it.

However I'm surpose to attach it, but I can't get to the page where I can read how to do this because my computer won't let me.

How do I attach it?

There is a paper clip up on the tool bar here, but it doesn't work for me.

I am very desperate.

I have no start menu, can't send email, no sound, except for a stupid DOS beep, which is where I think I got the problem. Can't print, takes 20 minutes to get into Safe Mode. System Restore says "System Restore can't protect your computer". I can't get into it any which way. Among other things

Please help. I have Rogers/Yahoo AV and Spyware and when I updated and ran them, they found nothing. But who knows, I've got 3 computers in the basement, that just died and my AV never said I had any problems then either. I work from home, need a computer or life will be very very difficult.

Thank you

Your my only hope Obewan Kinobi, my system won't allow me to register on any other web forum.

Thank god I had registered here earlier.

Other's should be warned to have a registered account with a computer tech forum.

As the previous poster implied, your computer sounds like it has problems other than spyware.

If you want to post an HJT log though,the normal instructions are HERE

Follow as many of them as your computer will allow, then post an HJT in the security forum.Paste it in if necessary.

It could be that the Hard drive is failing.Run checkdisk,download CCleaner,and clean it up.

There are instructions for a repair install HERE if you need it.

I have deleted your other thread in the gudies and solved issues forum, because it shouldn`t even be there. There is a sticky thread in that forum that quite clearly says "DO NOT POST YOU COMPUTER PROBLEMS IN THIS FORUM"

HJT posts Don`t belong in this forum either.

I have moved this thread to the correct forum.

You need to go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log as an attachment into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Surendipity only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I know I know.. but I cant go HERE my system won't link me to any pages.
I've been cursed... hijacked... virused.... spamed...

and my AV and Rogers/Yahoo crappy programs have done nothing to help.

I can't attach...

I can only copy paste. I have no idea the page I should go to. I need someone to copy paste in the whole address.

I can only do a copy/paste

Now I did a stupid thing... I did a CClean and in the start up menu deleted.
System tray after looking it up and finding it was a possible trojan.
But now I'm thinking, no, it may have been the MS exe and now I don't know how to get it back up on start up. I'm affraid to reboot in safe mode incase of the blue screen.

That's just the tip of the ice berg. I wish someone could look at my Hijack test file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back