Help with internet download manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpw

When i try useing internet download manager and i am downloading 65 things. Like the first 40 files download and the rest show error for the last 15 what is the problem and than when i try to go back to the site i was download from it says connection reset.

i try that it do the same thing download alot of stuff but last 10 files it stop on internet download manager i get error do i need move it to qeues or what

What are you downloading in such a high number (65) and what is the error for the last 15?

Additionally, which operating system do you use, how much Installed RAM, size of hard drive and amount free on your system?

Are yo using IE6 or IE7 or other browser?

i try with ie6 and firefox i have 8.83gb of free space out of 74.52 i try a different downloadmanager download with no problem so i dont know what it is with idm

"i have 8.83gb of free space out of 74.52 "

If you started with maybe an 80GB hard drive and you have 8.83GB left, that's only 11%. The Internet Download Manager is a program to accelerate downloads, that's all. Downloading 65 of anything is pushing it! I repeat, what type of files are these? If they're image or music, they will gobble up that 'space'.

Depending on your type of connection and the parameters of the site from which you are downloading, "downloading 65 of anything is pushing it."

I think we have an answer - depending on what these files are, I think what is happening here is that the drive is running out of space! At 11% the system has to be beginning to slow down because of this anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back