Help with minidumps

prinler

Hey guys, I just built my customer a new pc from scratch. Loaded Win 7 x64 and its not perfect! Im getting freezes and random reboots from blue screens. Everything is brand new so im not sure what could be bad. HD scans and memory scans come back clean.

Please take a look at the dumps as I can not even install the viewing tools with out errors.

Thanks alot

Steve

Attachments

• minidumpz.zip
    136.8 KB · Views: 1
What security software are you running? The only thing listed definitively as a probable cause for your system crashes is the AVG driver avgtidia.sys.

yeah, i use AVG.

I keep getting a ton of BSOD. Found some bad ram. replaced the ram with my ram from my pc and attempted a full reinstall of win 7 64. as soon as i get in i get a tcpip.sys BSOD and others. So unstable! Asus P5P43TD/USB3 Im thinking its a mobo failer to! Not to mention the 1tb HD clicking.... ARG!

Harddrive clicking? Back up everything A.S.A.P. and find the make of your harddrive. Go to the manufacture's website and download and burn to a CD their free harddrive diagnostics utility. Run the tests, especially the Long one.

Ii have had the products from newegg for only a few days! when newegg opens tomorrow i will be giving them a call.

HD clicking? its brand new! Mobo is super unstable! Now it will not post! Video card wont work in any pc i put it in..... I know newegg doesnt help trouble shoot i guess i need to RMA EVERYTHING?!? everything has failed do you think it could be the PSU? When i checked voltages inside the bios when it did work they looked very accurate.
Only thing i cAn think of that could have nuked everything...

Before any RMA goes out list your hardwar including make and model of PSU and wattage, motherboard, amount and type of RAM, etc.

Bad PSUs are a bane. You obviously know how to build a system. Any possibility the mobo is touching something somewhere and is shorting out? How about the standoffs; how do they look?

I thought about that to. When i installed the standoffs i made sure to only put in the ones i was going to use. Years ago i had "help" ended up finding a standoff in a strange place under the cpu. talk about acting strange. I smell something weird now on the mobo as im packing it up.

Here is how it went this morning with newegg.
Called 8:20AM
Talked to lady there... told her im having issues with most of the parts. She said " no problems we cant fix" She asked me if i wanted the same products or different ones. So i said no acually the mobo and video got horrible reviews. I would like different ones of those... she said there was no issues... So im shipping back half for RMA and half for money back so i can get something different!!! She also comp'ed my shipping! Freeeeeeee. I was fully willing to pay the $14 but she comp'ed'ed it! Nice work newegg. So now i ship.

Thanks for the help.

Steve P

Steve, I strongly suggest to visit our General Hardware forum if you would like some excellent advice on picking out a motherboard, etc. We love helping people with their builds.

And, yes, Newegg is excellent.

Back