Help with mozilla firefox v1.0 bouncing around the place??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamevl

just changed to mozilla firefox version 1 and i love it however sometimes when i load a page it seems to bounce as if im scrolling up and down really fast. it only moves about one line but i look like a chicken trying to read the darn thing!!
please help
thanking you in advance

:hotbounce

Fill in your User Profile (top left on any page).
It may be due to improperly installed graphics drivers, a loose/faulty monitor cable, or even your mouse and/or its drivers.
What OS are you running?

i got windows xp pro running

its not to do with the leads or anything as all else works well ive checked the mouse etc and they are all okay. when its happening the outside of the window and the toolbar of the window is fine just the actual page and its content wobble up and down but this only happens sometimes. i can close firefox down and reopen it and it will 9/10 times work but its just annoying me now and was wondering if anyone else knows what the problem is.

thanks for the reply by the way it is appreciated ;)

i think i might have fixed it inadvertently just for your future reference blackstuff.

when it was bouncing on a page i went to view, toolbars and unchecked bookmark toolbar and it stopped bouncing and so far (touch wood) it hasnt happened again!

so thanks for trying for me but i think i cracked it!

hope the weather over the water is better than ours by the way-we got gale force winds!! :monkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back