TechSpot

Help with MSN Zone! "Failed to establish connection with Zone sever"

By Zebes
Dec 20, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm getting this message trying to play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns. The very first two times I played on Zone, I had no problems what so-ever. However, the next day I stated to get this error message. And nothing on my PC or bowser settings changed. I've been allover MSN's help and troubleshooting guides, installed-reinstalled the game and MSN Gaming Zone, nothing has helped. So, I stared searching on Google and found this site. I would really appreciate any input you guys have!
  2. shadowlawn

shadowlawn TS Rookie

I Am Having The Same Problem Have You Found The Soluion?
  3. Zebes

Zebes TS Rookie Topic Starter

No not yet, I'll let you know if I find a solution.
  4. Zebes

Zebes TS Rookie Topic Starter

OMFG! Finally got in!

I guess my problem was that I wasn't logging onto Zone.com the right way. I was doing it by logging into my Hotmail account, then closing IE and launching Zone.com from the game. When Zone.com loaded I would always see "Hello CDP5280, you are among XX,XXX players.". I thought I was logged onto Zone.com, but I guess that wasn't so. So, I clicked the "Sign Out" button at the top of the page, after the page loaded I click on the "Sign In" button and logged back onto Zone.com. Then I finally got into a room! Now after this little discovery, I can play Clone Campaigns and AOE The Conquerors on Zone.com. I hope this is of some help to others.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.