Help with my friends PC??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublime1sw

Well my friend downloaded AIM Trition on his computer. But whenever he tries to look at a buddy profile the backround is back and u cants ee anything. At first i thought there might be a color thing. But when i couldnt find anything. i decided tocome here the thing is i coulndt post a bulletin on the board cause i couldnt see a dam thing. For some reason when ever u would want to post a bulletin and try to type the backround was black there as well and u couldnt highlight to see what you were typing, know id appreciate any help

Thanks, and i appreciate anything

Thanks again

AIM Triton is bad, bad, bad (and buggy as hell), better stick with the previous version. There are plenty of people like your friend though, so searching on Google should give you some results.

see the thing is im not havnig any trouble with triton and he got rid of it anyways and the problem was still there

ahhh get rid of aol my experience with it always ended with it installing things i didn't want on my computer such as ads for AOL or AOL explorer. go and get the free version of trillian (which i use :p) www.ceruleanstudios.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back