Help with NERO 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to burn MP3's to a DVD using Nero 6 Ultra ... It forces the MP3's into an alphabetical list. Is it possible to over ride that feature? I want the MP3's to play in the order I load them ... I have searched every tab ... every help folder ... I'm going insane! I've been at this for 2 hours and am at my wits end!

Are you making an audio CD or a data CD? In case of a data CD, the files show up in the order that you select in your file manager. Sort by date, name, extension etc.

Cash said:
I'm trying to burn MP3's to a DVD using Nero 6 Ultra ... It forces the MP3's into an alphabetical list. Is it possible to over ride that feature? I want the MP3's to play in the order I load them ... I have searched every tab ... every help folder ... I'm going insane! I've been at this for 2 hours and am at my wits end!

I have the same problem. I had to re-design the tracklisting on the case insert because of it. I don't think there's much you can do about it.

If you are creating an audio cd, then you can simply drag the songs to the correct order.

If you are creating a data CD, then a "file order" simply doesn't have a meaning. If you want to force the files to play in a certain order, then you either have to do it inside the music player's playlist or simply have to put numbers in frot of the file names.

Audio CD on a DVD ... using MP3 files. On a regular CD the order you drag them in is the order they stay (using a regular CD you also have the option on no pause between tracks) ... on the Create MP3 DVD ... all of these features are gone.

Nodsu said:
If you are creating an audio cd, then you can simply drag the songs to the correct order.

If you are creating a data CD, then a "file order" simply doesn't have a meaning. If you want to force the files to play in a certain order, then you either have to do it inside the music player's playlist or simply have to put numbers in frot of the file names.
Isn't it weird how simple things like the above don't even come into your head. Cheers Nodsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back