Hey I'm having a problem with a game called Diablo 2. I wake up this morning and I find that it has a trojan on it. Specifically this is what AVG said: "Infection";"Trojan horse PSW.OnlineGames3.AUEH";"c:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2Win.dll";"";"8/09/2010, 12:08:29 p.m." So of course I just uninstall the game. Then I tried reinstalling it (Yeah bad idea) and it installs fine, but as soon as I try update the game online AVG goes ballistic about the trojan. So Obviously something is lingering on my comp causing this. I've run the 3 log things at the top so hopefully you guys can help. I'll attach them at the bottom.