help with RUNDLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I turn on my computer I get the message that sstsmon.dll cannot be found, then I get the message that no anti virus and no firewall are connected. I removed the E anthology(?) from my computer and started getting this. Could someone please help me to correct this problem, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Tammy

It sounds to me like your computer is infected with malware as the sstsmon.dll file is known to be nasty.

Go and read this thread HERE and post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of shop828 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hi Howard, ok I feel a little ignorant here, I saved my log to My Documents and I can't transfer it as an attachment to the thread.

If following the instructions in the link I gave you doesn`t help, you can copy and paste the HJT log and I`ll remove it once I`ve finished with it.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of shop828 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back